Subject: MAKE EASY MONEY!! HERE'S HOW
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 18:20:58 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation,alt.games.mk,alt.games.mk.mk3,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.advocacy,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.binaries.pictures.misc,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.games.video.classic

When I first read a message like this one I thought it was BS, but
after giving it a try I can assure you it is not.  The number below
will lead you to an easy fortune. 

Here is how it works:  The call cost $1.50 (US).  When you call, a
prerecorded message will give you all the information about how it
works.  Here are the basics:  You call and enter my account number
(listed below).  The message will give you your own account number and
your own secret pin number.  When you call, the call costs $1.50.
Everytime you get someone to call, you get $0.50 put into your
account, then $0.25 goes into my account, and $0.25 goes into the
account of the person who gave me the number.  When that person gets
someone else to call they make $0.50, you make $0.25, and I make
$0.25.  To put it simply: 

	You give the number to 100 people and you make $100
	Each of them tell 100 people and you make $5,000
	Each of those people tell another 100 people and you make $250,000!  
		Thats right two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars!

Now you are probably saying "What does the company providing the
number have to gain?"  Well, they get the $0.50 cents that is left
over from every call.

So go for it and give it a try.  What do you have to lose, $1.50?
You'll make it back in a minute by giving people your account number!

Here is the number, it costs $1.50 (US):

	011-24-831-xxxx

When you call you will be asked for my account number which is:

	3 6 6 0 1 3

So get a pen and paper, give them a call, and be on your way to your
fortune!!!